Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Staying Stable Even Through Rejections

I'm starting to not really mind with the idea of being turned down for any reason now. I used to be very sensitive about it and took offense to even the most minor negative detail like a baby. Yet, I have gained a lot of personal confidence now and it's never ending as well so to myself, I have come out on top. 

I don't mind asking clearly for an answer and then respecting it while arguing to persuade in my direction for getting something I want, if it makes sense to. I really don't mind being a pesky person who is just going after something he wants as long as it continues to make sense. I mean if the person just isn't interested or some place else mentally then it's time to give it up and move on. There will be other opportunities to make better progress with someone else. 

I don't really care that I think a pastor of a church is really crazy. His name is Chai and he leads Sunday service in Los Angeles. Tell him I said hi, if you ever get a chance to meet him and that I think he was supporting something crazy and really dealt with nothing between us. Tell him that I'm willing to put in the effort to be a neutral-sided friend. I'm totally okay with him disagreeing about it because I think he is seriously a crazy person in a certain area who should go consult a psychologist about it! 

If he isn't interested, then let me find out about it please. I'm not going to ask him myself for a while, since my plan is to become a millionaire and gain some six pack abs before going up to ask. This is my unbreakable deal I made with God. It's remarkable that I'm still committed to respecting this and it's all based on my faith in Christ. Basically my only targets at that church will be Pastor Chai and Crazy Lee. Everyone else who wants to get in my way will be treated like added kickers, and I will let them know this while doing it instantly on the spot so they will tell others and might discourage everyone else from involving themselves further with me. I'm a special individual in dealing with these types of areas with my life.