Thursday, September 10, 2020

Going After the Dream

I just read a cool article last night about how the fastest way to get wealthy is living out your dream. It's the most risky and hardest method though, but I don't seem to mind my dream job. Yes, I finally figured out what I really want to do to get filthy rich as possible. It's simply trading in currency while investing in stocks to back it all up. 

I have learned to handle the volatility and stomach in the pains of losing without having any attachment to my money in the market. It either goes down or up. I'm in it to make a profit, and I'm not going to give up if I lose because I'm going to put in a lot of passionate effort to make myself better on my own. I have this system that I have been fine tuning for years, and it still needs constant adjusting so I don't think I'll ever stop learning to the point that I can automate it with programming a trading bot, which would be fun. I can only hope to do that though.

Still, I figured out where I want to put my hard-earned money, which is into savings so I can invest and get wealthier!