Sunday, September 27, 2020

Investment Outlook

Currently, it looks like the stocks are going to be a long-time investment in the spirit of Warren Buffet to get myself rich. I think I'll just keep on maintaining it while letting it be the bulk of my money, while I speculate with a smaller amount of cash for making myself rich. 

The principle idea for me is that if I play a small amount of money I could afford to lose to gain lots of money, then it doesn't really sting that bad if I end up losing it all and can pick myself up to keep on trying again until I win. Once I do win, then with the insanely high return on investment (ROI), it's like it won't matter how much I started out with because that amount of money is going to skyrocket! 

Therefore, I'm looking for long-term stability from investing in high-quality stocks and building my wealth slowly while gambling on becoming rich through speculating on other financial instruments like Forex and cryptocurrency. I'm looking to get myself into crypto now and don't know much about it, so I will probably wager at the most $1000 to see where that takes me.  

It looks like my Forex trading skills are starting to stabilize into generating a steady profit, so I may be able to speculate from adding more funds into it soon. I think my money maker is probably going to be from where I specialize in for myself besides relying on others' expert opinions. Forex will probably become my bread and butter, but the amount invested will still be small in comparison to how much I have in for stocks. Yet, the expected ROI for Forex is high enough that I won't have to wager so much and risk it so severely. 

I'm really sold though on this wealth making group that I'm taking a part of. To become a lifetime member with all the perks, they are charging a whopping $10,000. I want to take part in this community but I would need the funds for it and it doesn't make sense to purchase it if I don't have enough to invest already. I already put in $1500 to get one of their advanced services and it's turning out to be something I can't take advantage of because I lack the funds to make those bets. I really want to though because it's had a very high performance to supercharge the portfolios of those who follow it.  

Becoming a lifetime member will probably happen once I have put in $100,000 with my trading portfolio. Right now, I wish to put in a down payment for a new home and also get a new car so I can't put all my earnings into my portfolio just yet.