Friday, September 25, 2020

What I Have in Mind Doing Daily

I'm starting to appreciate women's beauty varying at different shapes and sizes. I'm not really so gung ho about preferring any woman to look a certain way. I don't really mind so much anymore. It's just that I'd like her to not be too out of shape and sickly for practical reasons. I don't think I'm basing things upon superficial things anymore and neither am I bothered by any woman thinking like that about me. 

Honestly, I think a guy just needs to have this likeable personality while being quite talented, smart, and able to carry himself. I was really horrible with it in the past from not being confident enough, but now I've gained this never ending personal confidence. It's so awesome! I'm ready to start playing against the opposition if I have to for getting what I came for. 

Basically, I would like to cook delicious and fast meals while being able to share it with family and friends. I want to enjoy my free time full-heartedly and think this will make it worthwhile for me as a bare necessity. Also, I want to get clever about my workouts after having supper. I think maybe I will have to start out my training from using workout videos and doing indoor exercises like pushups and situps. I can then wrap it up with doing my growing taller stretches.