Saturday, September 5, 2020

Losing Weight

With this weight issue, from staying inside and eating a lot, it's been slowly creeping up on me. I'm back to trying to lose weight now. It's pretty much a combination of working out, eating properly, and getting enough rest for me. 

I guess nowadays I'm not really suffering over my predicament like I have in the past from bottling up a lot of my frustrated feelings. It really isn't the end of the world and constantly improves from having self-confidence. 

It probably makes sense that not everybody is going to be at the same level as others. Some are just better equipped at working hard and being more successful than others. It's a lost cause to think it's unfair and become crazy over it, but I'm sure that quite a bit of people are still crazy like that. They can still be noticeable from what they do to you on social media! 

For myself, I'm not looking to be famous because it will end up overwhelming me. I do like writing things like this for the purpose of my own personal amusement pretty much. I can understand the few people who used to like me but changed their minds about it later. It's possible that they could be jealous of me, but I'm not going to go accusing them of it. I want to stay a humble person and keep on making personal improvements all around my life. 

Maybe those few people in my life who end up becoming a lost cause with me is a good reason to stay humble and accept that I want to always be a better person and do what it takes to get there. I just can't be mad about it anymore because there's no point in dwelling over something that won't yield amazing dividends. 

I will continue exercising self-confidence with positivity and be honest about it while trying to give back wherever I feel comfortable to do so. For the few people who are going to keep on walking out on me, it's probably going to just keep on being like that even though I'm always tempted to try to keep them around. Yeah, I'm not going to be so negative over other people's decisions I frown upon. If I do have the chance though, I will speak up about it and even defend myself wherever I'm striving to make myself happy. It's just a positive and diligent attitude after all which is the same as my personal definition of being confident!