Monday, September 28, 2020

Making Subtle Adjustments

I am now 37 days ahead of schedule and gradually increasing it. I know that I'm posting this for a Monday but it's already the weekend coming up for me. I am basically going to make plans to go buy a new car, do some running for exercise, and prepare for the upcoming Fantasy Football draft. 

I also would like to focus on cooking something too, so I will be looking into that as well. I guess this is all I have going for me right now. My Poker game has started to take off for me which is nice. I'm following this model of going for 100% or more profit with my buy-in and then being done for the day. If I lose at least half then I'm also done for the day. This seems to be working well with the numbers of keeping everything profitable for me. It's all about self-control and self-discipline while hoping to get lucky to play against a dumb opponent with a nice hand. This seems to happen enough times for me to keep it profitable so far.