Wednesday, June 9, 2021

All Ways I Might Know How to Conveniently Make Money

I have grown into quite a comfortable risk taker and basically have most of my trading funds on a stock portfolio. It's currently delivering some profit and is nice, but I want to see if I can fast charge making more using my own ways that are convenient for me. 

I have been trading in Forex and the stock market. I now want to diversify with trading cryptocurrency coins, which I'm trying to pick up on now. I also plan to go back into online Poker now. 

My strategy is pretty simple with Poker. Basically, I'm looking to buy in with the cheapest amount and about 100 big blinds. If I can eventually make a profit of twenty times, then it's a good time to play the next higher blind until I reach the top and bring in nice cash flow for myself. This will just be a supplement and something I'm not looking to do full-time. I'm only looking to double up my 100 big blinds or until I can't play anymore then it's all reset. As long as I'm playing with money I can afford to lose, it's really about just joining in the convenient hustle to take other people's money. 

If I do well at this, then maybe it can fast charge my earnings since I'll look to invest the majority of it too. For the current being, I have a day time job that I'm now ready to retire from. I don't need to continue being a software engineer anymore to be happy. My ideal job has really been about being an investor and trader all along. This job is also something that doesn't take me that long to complete on a daily basis which is nice for a change and will fit in well with my preferred lifestyle.