Monday, June 7, 2021

Staying Committed to Personal Views After Reminder

I've been reminded of how very competitive online Poker can be when it comes to playing for money. There isn't anything wrong with always slightly losing to being in bad luck. It could probably take longer and possibly even days sometimes to turn a nice profit. I don't really want to commit this time to gambling on playing some cards for making a living. This is why I turned to putting my money into stocks, so I can be less hands-on and do other things more meaningful while letting money flow in eventually. 

My dream was short-lived but I didn't lose that much money at my attempt either. I'm just going to work hard with my current day job to the best of my ability everyday and work on eventually getting rich off of investing in stocks, Forex trades, and cryptocurrency coins. I will just sweat out the down days and keep on looking to invest more while spreading out my bets and constantly tweaking my system.