Friday, June 11, 2021

Figuring Out How to Make Money

It looks like with the online Poker I've been practicing for fun, it's been actually paying off when playing it for real cash. I was playing a fast format style which heavily favors playing tight and gambling with only the best cards. It can get there a lot quicker, plus you shuffle around all the opponents, so they can be much more unpredictable which will also affect your bank roll. 

I am accustomed to dominating in the Poker style I've been practicing with play chips, so when I started to play it for real cash, I experienced some instant success. It sort of makes sense to keep doing what's not broken, so I'll just keep up with this now and see if I can gain a profit of twenty times my buy-in before putting in more money to play the more serious levels. 

My Forex trades are starting to become more predictable too and soon I may be comfortable with depositing more funds. My approach is actually making sense to me with how I've always wanted it. 

My stocks are falling and rising but it's still turning a profit so when the market is a little low, I'm trying to capitalize by buying more stocks while selling off my losers because I expect that it will go back to rising again. So far, this approach has been working quite well for me and I've now become comfortable with how I'm dealing with it.