Monday, June 28, 2021

Finally Getting Clean Results About Crazy Lee

I messaged a nice girl and looked like she's interested in figuring things out after I kept talking to her about Crazy Lee. She was wondering if I wanted some type of apology or forgiveness. I told her what I really wanted, which is having them all add me on Facebook and then go see a therapist! It really gives me a nice chuckle honestly. 

I'm setting all of this up for plenty of personal laughs at their expense. I'm having so much fun underneath and just letting it all out in a straightforward fashion. It's totally making me laugh to pursue this without much trouble anymore. It feels good to be a lot more smoother these days and to also be able to answer questions fairly quickly while being put on the spot. I'm pretty sure about myself these days even without having rehearsed anything.