Monday, June 21, 2021

Working on Manageable Daily Schedule

It looks like managing my stocks and trades daily don't take me too long which is nice. I would like to couple that in with personal hygiene also.

I found out today which would realistically be about three months ago by the time this post is put up that an average adult only needs to work out for a total of 150 minutes to be healthy. It gets cut down in half if you do a harder workout. I've been practicing a healthy regime by running 8.5 miles every week and power walking everyday at work. The long run can take me up to 90 minutes, while the walk is a total of 25 minutes. I'm putting in a decent workout of at least 215 minutes each week! 

Not to mention, I also enjoy doing extra workouts with friends like going on hikes and other outdoor activities. I even workout with a long-time good friend to do abs who could potentially end up being my future wife. She's a workout buff and I excited her a bit by saying that I enjoy spending time with her and want to show off to her some nice abs someday. 

It looks like I don't need to incorporate a daily workout anymore since I've always had plenty each week. This makes me feel less guilty now because I do get sleepy fast in the evenings.