Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Investing and Trading While Being Patient

My objective is just to give any financial market I trade in enough money and to take back more to sustain enough wealth. It's a pretty simple concept and nothing to really glamorize, which is basically about making enough money to have a lot of freedom to do other things that would be more worthwhile and fun. 

I'm pretty much seeking to live an ideal average life and that's something I can be content with for the rest of my life. In the meantime while pursuing it, I'm feeling good about myself at the same time. I don't really have as many down days as I used to. It's an awesome feeling of maintaining personal harmony while turning the page when there's a struggle somewhere. There will be up and down days in the market, so there's really nothing to worry about as long as you don't leave yourself wide open to losing everything.