Friday, June 25, 2021

Building Wealth Conveniently

For myself, I have learned to accept risk while taking on the role of mainly being a swing trader. I'm not so much into day trading because looking at the charts constantly will stress me out and just consume too much of my time which I would rather prefer to travel or get intimate with a significant other! 

I'm currently working on building my wealth by putting in some of my savings each month and working on receiving the highest return possible with the minimal amount of risk I can comfortably risk. I have mainly one rule which is never going above 4% risk for any investment that I make. For trading in Forex, I have decided to get as close to 1% risk as possible per trade since I like to enter multiple trades concurrently.  

My business is really getting into playing the financial market now. I don't think I can really be too serious about advancing in my software engineering career anymore. It's something I enjoy doing enough to bring home some earnings, but it's not what I have in mind with always doing anymore. 

I would just like to be successful right away with plenty of money so I can buy a nice home and have free time to work out and do other things while finally getting married to start a family.