Thursday, June 24, 2021

Staying Focused on Daily Tasks

Basically, two of my main goals is to get rich and be a very healthy and athletic person. I want to be a millionaire with six pack abs! This is really the biggest personal goal that I want to go after. It's a two for one ordeal. 

It was so big of a personal goal that I became selfish. 

I am now thankful about having made a vow to God that I would achieve this dream first before trying to take advantage of the remnant left dealing with the trouble Crazy Lee put me through. If I never achieve my goal, then I will be taking my desires related to Crazy Lee and her group to the grave. It's just that black and white and how very serious I am about having made this vow for the Lord. I think one can bet every penny he or she has that I will execute what I reasoned with the Lord in a heartbeat once the time has finally arrived and be equally happy if the Lord permanently takes this endeavor in mind away from me. My advice is for everyone who is negatively associated with me to run far away as possible because I will be looking for them! I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU SCARED LITTLE CHILDREN. It will still be like a million times less serious than the second coming of Jesus. 

Maybe I'll add some icing in the cake for fun and focus on getting married while raising a family to keep myself happily occupied as well! This will make it even better whenever I get commanded to carry out my fun plans I have been reasoning with the Lord. The Lord should seriously come first in our lives. I'm realizing that God is infinite and the master of not making anything impossible.