Friday, June 18, 2021

Keeping Healthy Mindset

I really see myself just hanging in there long enough to catch nice breaks that would bring in plenty of closing profit. This is really my mentality with investing and swing trading now. I'm really in it for the long haul and constantly looking to make myself better at it for now. What I'm doing right now just fits in naturally for me. I seem to have this adaptive approach of using something that's already out there and just making it my own. 

Basically, I'm not inventing things too much out of the box. I'm happy with something that will work on a consistent basis and make me a nice living. I don't really know how this fits into guiding others yet though. I'm probably not even interested to begin with in helping. 

A few trusted friends I've talked to usually bring up some insecurities about getting into what I've been doing and probably even if I become successful, it may be too late for them to get started. It's more than likely to become something of that nature. The way I see it now is that it has to just fit in like a glove for the person.