Friday, June 4, 2021

Simple Goal in Mind With Zero-Sum Games

Zero-sum games are basically a situation where if one party loses then another will gain that same amount the first lost, resulting in no net change of the exchange. For example, if an investor loses a couple hundred dollars in stocks, then that amount will become a gain for another who sold some of the same stock. 

How I see zero-sum games in this capitalistic society is that it's about giving and taking money. If you apply the right amount of strategies, then you will get to take more than gets taken away. For another example, this is how professional poker players can manage to be consistently successful. 

I'm trying to basically retire from my main job for good by making money off of multiple and convenient, zero-sum games! My current attempts include the stock market, Forex trading, cryptocurrency coins, and online Poker. I'm not minding so much with having an up and down cycle anymore. For the most part, I have been a winning player and having fun without being so stressed out about participating in them. In other words, I'm looking at becoming a millionaire, zero-sum game player!