Thursday, June 17, 2021

Managing Happy Daily Tasks

Based on my years of personal research and slowly perfecting it on my own from applying self-practice, I can definitely call myself a love machine! I feel so positive about this, along with what I'm already packing and that it will likely be more than enough but not too much for the woman I end up marrying. I have a good friend who is currently single and regularly keeping in touch with; she might be the one! This feels so very natural, so it's wonderful with the freedom and tons of self-confidence I'm feeling underneath. 

I have intentionally separated myself from a friend who is idiotically lost in his own ways for now. I texted him that I'll go find him once I'm a millionaire and possibly married too.

I think I'll wait for marriage as well, so maybe I'll invite him out to a future wedding plan. 

If he hadn't come across as such an egomaniac and was also nice enough to defend me while not mentioning how funny his dumber twin brother was whenever his sibling liked to make fun of me, then I would have been inspired to give him tons of support. I did give him plenty of hard time though because his conduct would anger me occasionally. I could explain to him now with how he was being a butt. 

Instead I've been texting him jokes about his twin brother being so ignorant on a regular cycle and he's been ghosting me for the most part. I think he's like a train wreck that's always waiting to happen and so I got fed up with listening to his opinions on how one should live his life. He seems like a lost cause, but I'll just tell him my honest opinions straight up from being able to afford always being aggressive even if it will come across as harsh. He deserves to be where he's at and whenever he feels unhappy about what others have already accomplished from being allegedly lucky then he's just being dumb. 

He is living below a man's average standard which is being a millionaire with a nice home, family with a good wife and child, physically in good shape, and fully content about living life. There is nothing wrong about being below this standard as long as the man is truly happy. He's obviously not and should go see a therapist which he adamantly refuses from not being able to trust any system from having too many personal issues to fuss about. He's not going anywhere in life and destined to living a miserable pattern for a while. 

I have to live up to what I texted him before seeing him again, which is becoming a millionaire and married, so I won't be coming to visit anytime soon. I will just remember what I said and try to live up to it if I ever get there. I'm truly happy in general with where I am at, so reaching this happy standard is what I already feel good about going after and working hard at.