Thursday, June 10, 2021

Increasing ROI Rate Faster

For those who don't know yet, return on investment (ROI) is basically how much profit you make back in relation to how much you risked. For example, let's say you put in $5,000 one day on Apple stocks and left it there to grow. You keep checking and several months later you see your stocks are now valued at $10,000. This would mean you have 100% ROI or doubled your money. If you look at ROI in terms of risk-reward ratio, then it's 1 to 1. You risked $5,000 to happily make another $5,000.

The ideal ROI to me should be at least 100% but it won't always turn out that way. For my short-term stock trades, I do risk 5% on the balance of my shares to gun for at least 5% profit in less than a month so this does technically make it a ROI of 100% or more, so it's an acceptable form of trading. The problem is that it could take a few years for most of my long term stocks to double in value, if I don't decide to cut them short. 

I want to gain enough wealth as soon as possible while being patient, comfortable, and happy about it underneath my shell. I enjoy the long-term approach besides making myself into a day trader and being glued onto the monitor to compromise my daily personal freedom. 

I accept that profiting big from investing and making trades can happen from random events and that the best thing to do for making money while at it is to work at making reasonable decisions while cutting the losses short and letting the wins ride! 

Keeping it at least 100% ROI is the standard that I'm aiming for with any investment or trades I make. For trading in Forex, I'm setting my desired ROI to at least 200% to try exploiting the fast volatility whenever I'm in a favorable trade.

Trading in Forex and short-term stocks appear to be my biggest money makers in the near future. My other candidates of being large money makers include in order investments on cryptocurrency and playing online Poker. In last place currently, it's my long term stocks but they are my safest investments. 

I'm dabbling on four things (e.g. stocks, Forex, cryptocurrency, and online Poker) currently on the side to work at keeping a nice cash flow going for myself. They don't take me that long to complete each night either. I hope to eventually be able to retire from my day job and continue to spend little time building up a fortune like this path that I have laid out for myself.