Sunday, June 27, 2021

Updated Message for Crazy Lee

I'm actually inspired by Jesus to stay Christlike, but don't have any problems with becoming snarky on full throttle and attempting to have fun with bringing down the whole show! It all depends on how the remnant of Crazy Lee's group decides to react with me. It could be good while being nice or even worse on them if they want to ignore their manners from having trouble letting go of some frustrated feelings. I have to point out for taking this matter so seriously and probably now that advising to see a therapist might be good while trying to turn me in to legal authorities who were already thought to be outranked by the remnant as a whole. What crazy folks indeed they are! It will be shown by the reaction with me bringing it up. Does the remnant need a dedicated therapist or not, we shall see.

By the way, I have almost $500,000 of net wealth along with running 8+ miles every weekend. Half way there to getting my millionaire status with six-pack abs. I advise you to tell everyone to run away because I plan to go very hard on Crazy Lee's remnant. I'm not going past the main location. If they went elsewhere, then good riddance. The less the merrier, the less of a hassle to fulfill this fun oath I swore to the Lord!