Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sticking to Making Money Happily

I'm noticing that at work I can afford to look up on my stocks and Forex trades since it doesn't take me that long whenever. It's really quite nice and giving me this sense of something to look forward to once it all comes together. There's definitely a little bit of hard work that goes into it, but it feels all natural to me and I enjoy it! I'm not bothered by experiencing a loss in profit either because I'll only be looking forward to improving on my decisions next time!  

I haven't found that much room to add in trading cryptocurrency and playing Poker as I would like to yet, but I'm saving them for whenever I have the time and energy. As of this moment, playing with Forex and my stock portfolio are the best for me. It's slowly getting there and not going to be letting up anytime soon.