Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Keeping Up With Focus

My life is starting to turn out to be a bit more enjoyable considering how I lacked self-confidence and was feeling lonely for most of my life. This changed around for the better once I found all the personal confidence I needed. 

I honestly don't feel bad about pursuing after dates and having a little hard time with a few ladies I'm interested in. It just doesn't bother me anymore and only think it would be fun, if they did accept going out with me to see where it leads to. I like to be a gentleman as well so I'm not going to be so hard-pressed about stalking a single lady, even if I become emotionally invested. There's so many others to look to instead which will lead to getting a chance. 

I do have a lady friend who I'm having a lot of fun with right now. It just hasn't naturally led to the point of trying to date her yet. It does feel really good though with where our friendship is at right now. I've been hanging out with her often and spending the night at her place. Well, it is obvious since we've admitted to liking each other.