Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Follow Up to Planning Weekend

I brought up my plans with my good friend and she said that she will join us. This is really cool, and I originally thought she wouldn't be interested. I just brought it up and told her that there was one more seat remaining without expecting her to climb aboard. It didn't matter to me if she wanted to go or not because I'm already really fond of her. 

She's been asking me to spend some free time with her since she doesn't want to be lonely and also likes me. I like her maturity and cool demeanor and think she's beautiful wife material. She's back to being single and wants to take her time with gradually getting into maybe another relationship. She could be the one and all of this feels so natural! 

After growing up from having a hard time and getting over some hurdles while gaining plenty of self-confidence, I know that I will stay committed to the one I married so there won't be any issue with wanting to work on staying together for the rest of our lives. She's already quite open about her feminine side too!