Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Staying Self-disciplined

I think getting the overall picture of anything while being used to not keeping your hopes down will allow you to achieve some success of anything you desire. It's basically keeping a positive and hardworking attitude along with continuing to visualize where you see yourself.  

What I see myself eventually doing is being happy with the average life. This standard is based on having a nice home, being a millionaire, being married to a good wife with one or more children, in great health, and being fully content about life. There's really nothing more that needs to be added for me to consider myself only an average person. 

I'm totally happy about living my full life with this setup and already feeling good about myself while working hard to get there.