Tuesday, June 8, 2021

New Way of Thinking to Make Money

It looks like making money on stocks, Forex, Poker, and cryptocurrency is really just following a systematic format that you are comfortable with and in a reasonable fashion while making adjustments on the go. I'm really happy with being a nobody and don't need to be a huge winner. I can settle with being a happy, average man for the rest of my life. 

My description of being an average man is ideal though. It's having a nice home, family with a good wife and kids, healthy body, and being a fully content millionaire! I believe there's seriously nothing wrong with not living up to this average standard, if the man is already truly happy with where he's at. 

My money is just something I'm playing with to hustle around a system in order to gain back more for profit. I don't want to grind hours anymore at an office just to make a living. I would rather just have the freedom to give money to awesome charities and even go travel around the world with my future wife, while still building up passive wealth from investments or short-term trades. It's the dream life that I can imagine now and naturally working for while always being in a happy state about it.