Saturday, June 5, 2021

Managing Time Better

I'm now thinking that at work, I can just focus on work and building wealth from checking up on my stocks and trades every so often. I want to do a great job so I can go home feeling content with the hard work I put into it everyday until I obtain overwhelming wealth to retire. I'm taking a long route, but I'm also gunning for quick profit but not wagering that much into it to play it safe and comfortable. 

So far, I'm making a return overall with my investments. It's really not that much to get excited about yet, but only the beginning. I believe that I'm working on setting up on a long-term foundation and keeping things safe besides going all in with something like a few friends have done from thinking they were great at making money, but ended up losing. They were just being dumb and it's on them to stay that way or work on their happiness.

Overall, the smart thing to do is to stay happy and go for a nice long life. It seems like some people can't be consistent enough because it's too tiring for them or maybe it's just too controversial for others to tolerate. If they are unhappy, then they are just being dumb and it's up to them to put in the effort to make good changes or they can stay dumb!