Thursday, June 3, 2021

Figuring Out Personal Errands

Keep in mind, I'm preparing this post in late February. I guess the only thing that's really important and on my mind is filing my tax return and renewing my commercial driver license. It's a little more work in that you need to renew a medical examination every two years and it can cost less than a $100 to get all that paperwork done. Since I'm considered to be a healthy male on DMV's normal standards, I don't have much to worry about.

I've also managed to get a COVID shot early so I think I'll wait that out until I'm considered immune before going to see any strangers like going in for that routine physical examination. By the time I'm writing this, I'm only in the third week of February. I'm really rolling towards writing out these personal posts! It's fun for me to post them because I enjoy the subtle attention I get with any amount of visitors who don't relate to me! 

How I got my early COVID shot was from being informally hired as a staff member by a friend who runs a holistic health clinic. I'm supposed to pass two state-mandated courses on directing personal care. 

I want to act more like a staff member besides riding on some legal loophole that was created by my Ivy League graduated friends.