Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Planning a Small Weekend Trip

I've been hanging out with a friend who I genuinely like being around. She knows it and is cool with it while giving me that sign of how we should be together from the selfies we take. It's really cute and sweet. We probably both have that natural feeling of how we look like a couple and don't really mind. I wonder if people think we're like family while we hang out, but others seem to mainly ignore us or I just don't care to think about it. I think this is all normal in other words and is cool so far!

From knowing her, she likes to lead the pack so I want to plan a side activity with some friends which includes another girl. I'm not too sure if I should ask her to join because the other girl who is going really likes to include her family all the time and her younger sister is running a little too wild while mentally unstable right now.  Well, the main girl I've been bonding with doesn't really know all my friends that well to the point of being comfortable like I am, so I think I'll try to leave her out of this one.