Sunday, June 6, 2021

Being Grateful for Desired Work

Being a software engineer isn't absolutely perfect to what I have in mind with making a living. It's a work in progress right now with getting rich off of my trades and investments. Because of this job that I have and current living arrangements, it's possible for me to keep saving up enough for getting rich someday. 

I'm going to stick to this now with the prospect of not really putting in that much work on the side with investing because I don't desire to and don't really need to. It's going to probably take a lot longer than the instantaneous result I always hope for. Yet, it's easier than sweating it out at an online Poker table and spending mindless hours getting hammered and climbing back while letting that be back and forth. I would rather put that cycle on auto-pilot and relax while doing something more enjoyable with my time. I mean I'm still making money from doing enough right now, so I'll just commit to this now and let go of playing Poker for serious earnings.