Saturday, October 22, 2022

Figuring Me Out

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home.   
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

A key step for me has really been developing self confidence. There's really no way other than for me to now use this and work very hard to get to what I'm looking for in life. 

Well, there's a thing I plan to do on a close hangout buddy who is a younger woman! Even though I'm not interested in dating her at the moment, I have been focusing on practicing some basic chemistry with her at a consistent rate. It sometimes feels boring to just talk to her, but I still have a smile on my face and let out some positive enthusiasm! 

I want to turn this into a habit so that I can have a better chance of success whenever I can be blessed with some more exciting dates. Even if I'm undesirable while my preferences are getting looser, I'm going to be happy wherever I'm at. I won't ever tell my buddy I'm doing this for my own benefit! I guess she can just suspect it or never realize it while trying to ask about what's wrong with me sometimes.