Thursday, October 13, 2022

Holding Things Up Better

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Discuss plans next day with friend about upcoming trip
  14. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  15. Go to walmart to return item and buy any needed items (e.g. honey,vicks)
  16. Test out new drone
  17. Buy batteries for piano and practice my two songs
  18. Wash car
I think I'm just naturally meant to be a busy man and have so many things that I want to do on a daily basis while never being able to get to all of it. Therefore, I have to prioritize my time to be more effective besides just never completing anything. I do like to complete one or two tasks before just calling it a day though, so I think I need to just push myself a little more on a daily basis so that I can feel more satisfied and then go have fun with something which is the best part of my day!
---

I think my faith in Jesus isn't going to be leaving me anytime soon. I think from listening to Scriptures on a daily basis and trying to understand its contents is actually helping me better now. 

Also, I'm learning that I don't want to reject any appearances with ladies in general. I want to treat them all equally and really only weigh them upon qualities which I'm looking for. There is such a thing for me with a girl being a little too pretty or a little too ugly. I'm going to probably always be a little nervous about it if she's the one and has that type of appearance, but I'm still willing to keep manning up about it! I think it's just a quality of mine.