Sunday, October 9, 2022

Ranting About Online Poker

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Finish reading a novel  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
  14. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
---

Especially with this Poker game I'm playing, it feels like I can be outdrawn while holding the better starting hand and then beaten by a slightly better hand on another one at any time. It's mainly a game of patience while taking advantage of both luck and skill. It's starting to drive me a bit crazy because I am starting to feel some gambler's remorse from playing this game. I think I'm going to just sit out until I really have the luxury of being able to play it without really caring what happens to the money I put into it and being mainly just for fun. I guess in the end I really can't afford to lose a little money in this game and then keep myself going. I just don't have the passion for it like I used to anymore.