Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Understanding Why I Became So Bothered

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  14. Pack for trip. 
---

I think a lot of this whole being bothered thing really became worse because I was lacking in so much self-confidence and building up a lot of frustration. I have always been committed to not gunning down anybody who I think seriously wronged me because it was always silly to me and there was something deeper that I was having trouble tapping into. 

I managed to figure it out. It's because it was such an introverted thing to focus on my emotions and it was stressful to figure out while lacking in self-confidence to really motivate myself to naturally understand myself. It wasn't easy but I just think putting my faith in the Lord from reading and hearing some Scriptures really comforted me. I was already a believer to begin with, so I think it contributed to me gaining a lot of confidence that I always wanted for myself in this world but never could obtain.