Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Personal Confidence at Its Peak

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.  
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
14. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
15. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
---

It's crazy in that my natural personality is actually rooted in having an unusually high amount of self-confidence. I'm not even that bothered by criticism. I actually look at it as something I could really try to improve myself upon besides letting it mess with my personal happiness. 

I really think it's funny to be made fun of for whatever reason now. I really don't care about being looked down upon nor misunderstood anymore. I just plain don't care how people see me. 

The interesting part about all of this though is that I like to be a nice person in general. I don't even claim that I'm nice. I just say that I'm going to be nice to someone now.