Monday, October 10, 2022

Making End's Meet Properly

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Finish reading a novel  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
  14. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
Honestly, I would really like to find myself an exciting girlfriend who's ready to be my wife! I think it would then make my life a lot more fun even though it's already manageable with what I have going on. Deep down inside I believe that I can live a single man's life happily while achieving all the goals that I ever wanted for myself and live a full life. I can also find myself hanging out with different types of crowd easily. I now have all the confidence that I could ever want underneath for myself. 
---

I think a big trick that I'm learning for myself is to just put on a smile while I'm facing some type of adversity which feels sort of negative and then move in while focusing on what I intended to do. 

For one of the qualities that I have, I can mesh well with just about any personality type if I wanted to. We can totally be in disagreement with a lot of things, but I can still call them friends. For a close friend, our personalities might work really well together like we could even be ideal romantic partners if we were both interested but she's still lacking in a few qualities I look for. It makes sense in that she already admitted to liking me a lot and mentioned that I have the right personality for her. She even has been able to convince her closest friends to want to go on a date with me! 

To make matters worse, she ended up saying that I'm like a brother to her which greatly angered me so it was an offensive remark to me and even a soulmate said the same thing to me! This really drove me so crazy for a while underneath but now I understand that it's still offensive to me because I only have one little sister who should be able to call me an actual brother, and I see her as a very special family member. However, I can understand being called a spiritual sibling through my faith which is what even practicing spouses can say to each other! Also, I'm never interested in talking to them about dating while thinking it's a waste of time from already seeing neither of them as a good girlfriend for me. It always made me think about it because they still like to sometimes bring it up about me finding other women to date.

Besides this frustration with those close friends, I do have another friend who I see as having enough qualities for me to want to date but has a deal breaker from being a single mom. Another guy friend I know only wants to date these women, so I guess it can sometimes also really be about what our preferences are. If this single mom I'm friends with called me a brother, then I think I can let it slide more easily from staying interested to talk about why she isn't interested in me and just accept it. It's still possible that I might change my mind about her later on though and go back to becoming frustrated with her if she ever did! However, she has been complimenting me as of late, which is so nice of her.  

I never really practiced enough personal reflection of why some things just tick me off so much.

Maybe it's because it's a highly introverted thing, and I'm not so much of an introvert. I prefer being extroverted. From writing to putting up posts on here, it's like a trade off with doing something introverted and then sharing it anonymously on here for any random person to read! This then makes it an extroverted thing for me, so all these introverted posts I've been doing is really me making an extroverted expression of just letting out anything boggling me because I'm already confident to know doing this is always enough and healthy for me without having to pay for any therapist. It's so brilliant, I know!