Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pushing Forward With Better Time Management

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  14. Pack for trip. 
  15. Car wash
  16. Haircut
---

I think it's better to just exercise discipline with letting the mind stay focused and practicing things that are better suited for time management. It seems like I just mean well, but I'm just slow to finish because my mind likes to wander off a lot. 

Now I see two more flaws my close friend has. She can work on accepting some things better besides complaining and admitting that she's being weird sometimes. She does have a pretty bad case of anger issues and even though she's toned up quite a bit, it's still pretty existent and she has been working with a therapist. 

I really am understanding my emotions better. This is all introverted, and I don't really have to share them with anyone if it doesn't really pertain to them. The focus should be on better things sometimes, and this is what my close friend also has a problem with too. 

My close friend has things she could still fix about herself, as she comes to the knowledge of them slowly but until then, these are deal breakers for me when it comes to wanting to date her. I'm only indirectly using her for practicing romantic chemistry. It feels pretty boring with her but I just want to get used to it, so it will be there when I'm finally going out with the right person.