Monday, October 3, 2022

What It Looks Like

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
14. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
15. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
---

I'm planning to focus on mastering the Forex market as a swing trader. It looks like this delicate art of making money as just another little guy in the market is becoming more relevant for me. What I have set up now is just the Daily and 4-hour charts. It looks like having triple confirmation on both charts is what's required for me to have a decent entry. However, I'm finding that the London opening might be a great time to make a more loose ended trade. It depends on if I can stay up that late to work on this trade; otherwise, I can just sit it out.