Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Understanding What Transpired in the Past

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

With me being a very confident person now, I believe that I have come to know my personal intentions very well. I don't really care if people disagree with me or not. I'm not really going to argue in some cases. For the most part, I just want to practice maintaining basic chemistry with all of my female friends. I have yet to maintain being friends with someone who doesn't have any deal breakers and is single! 

An interesting friendship that I have going is that there is a single mom who has enough qualities I look for in a woman, plus when she cleans up on her good days, she can be almost too pretty for me to date. She has only one deal breaker for me which is how she's a mom. It's a deal breaker for me because it's just a preference. 

I'm going to be truthful and reveal that I think having physical preferences is too dumb and shallow! It really shouldn't matter in my opinion because we are all going to be too old to date or something could take us out of commission and would be nice then to have a partner who sees us for more than just looks or requires both. It's a quality to be able to find your partner still attractive even if he or she no longer has the looks from being too old, sick, or even fat which will be inevitable for everyone. 

For a close friend I know, she is going to only worry about it when she gets there, so she will keep on struggling with this and she has already been in many relationships! She thinks being together for a year is already a long time, but I think it's still a short run when you look at it from the bigger picture of how you lived your life. She has some character issues and ironically, I call her a soulmate! However, she's a soulmate who has deal breakers so I won't ever be getting with her as long as I can feel this way about her. It's crazy because by completing only a few moves, I could have been married to her and committed to being in a loving relationship and then probably succeed at maintaining a healthy marriage!