Saturday, October 15, 2022

What I'm Realizing

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  14. Pack for trip. 
  15. Car wash
  16. Haircut
---

I am mentally in a lot better shape than I was years ago, and it seems like it only keeps on getting better for me like how wine gets finer as it ages. It's thanks a lot to this self-confidence that I've been blessed to finally receive and want to wholeheartedly give credit to the Lord! 

I could have returned meanness from others who said they were only helping with snappy behavior and then get away with it while messing with their confidence levels thanks to my personality being able to catch and remember their hypocritical behaviors. I decided not to go forward with it because I didn't want to feel like a meanie anymore and was too tired of being that way occasionally. It just left me feeling depressed and guilty while building up so much compassion oddly for my dumb foes! I was tired of acting like an eccentric person who acted so tough and probably was but could never finish strong from being a procrastinator and sometimes chronically fatigued from the build up of stress while lacking patience and having very high expectations. 

I think I can be hard nosed and even more stubborn while demeaning all I want to be in a cool manner that I like while always sounding a lot nicer in tone than I'm normally accustomed to with yelling freely. I can be mad all I want to be and say the meanest honest things without wavering in confidence by just sounding nicer! I can even be more effective with people who I am mutually angry with and saying whatever I want by just sounding more polite!