Saturday, October 29, 2022

Getting the Hang of My Personality

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
  12. Reactivate drone
---

I don't think I'm really that smart but I guess I'm lucky to be capable enough from being persistent and having developed confidence. A lot of things that have annoyed me or bothered me in the past and still cause me to think about indulging in crazy fantasies like beating up my rude father is really from having perceived prolonged rude behavior and never saying anything about it. The build up has caused me to act out by mostly saying or texting things that get under people's skins. 

I had this problem because I was just too shy about bringing it up from feeling like I wouldn't be manly enough if I couldn't handle a little thing. I think it's a misperception for me now because I wasn't being manly from being a coward about bringing it up and lacking in confidence. 

I guess my way of being rude was saying things that people don't know where I'm coming from and still being mad about it. I just need to get better at communicating what's bothering me.