Saturday, October 8, 2022

Talking About Relationships

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Finish reading a novel  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
  14. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
  15. Buy an acceptable mini drone for travel.
---
I have been learning a lot about myself and it looks like a close female friend is not someone I want to ever be in a dating relationship with just because she has a personality trait which is a deal breaker. It's something she can fix on her own but I'm not going to hold her to it while pursuing her. It's just not in my personal preference to do something like it. 

Also for a soulmate of mine, she also has a couple deal breakers, too! I definitely am not pursuing her even though I still call her a soulmate- what an oxymoron! I'm not even going to mention her as a soulmate anymore to others because they are going to see me as crazy! It's a quality of mine that allows me to see her as one! I'm practically the committing type, so it's something I can never take back! 

So a close friend and a soulmate have deal breakers that I don't ever want to date them. It's a big deal, isn't it? I'm just happy I finally understand why I am not fond of hearing any opinions they have to say about me finding another girl to be with besides them. I practically don't care and am not interested while it annoys me a lot when they bring it up because I see it as a waste of time to talk about with them! 

I have been implying things in a kinder tone to my close friend about why I'm not into her. She can also be such a sensitive brat sometimes even though she says she's a nice person. I don't think so because she has some anger or anxiety issues that she can't always keep to herself. I honestly think that a nice person won't ever mention that he or she is a nice person to begin with. I just tell someone that I will be nice to them even though I've heard feedback from others that I am a nice guy in general. 

I'm going to have to tell my close friend that she shouldn't ever have to say she's a nice person because she doesn't need to and this isn't what a nice person really does. Others will already say it for her, if she's consistent enough with being nice. I think I know my stuff here because I was voted as the nicest guy in my elementary school. Also, I've had a coworker who works as a teacher tell me in person that I'm the nicest guy in the world. Even someone helping me find dates says that the ladies I dated told her that they think I'm a nice guy!

I think she might have some self-confidence issues from not always thinking straight due to her physical ailment. She says that it's not always good to be honest, but I think that's only because she could be wearing her heart on her sleeve and feels worried about regretting having said something later. This isn't really being honest then because it's not already the ideal truth she meant to point out. 

I'm actually very confident in myself now so I can debate up a storm if any disagreements happen when I'm being honest. It's pretty annoying that my close friend only wants to argue that I'm being rude to her by sounding demeaning, which is pointless. I think I have to be nice to her because pointing out that she's sensitive is going to still drive her crazy! I even told her that I want to work on being nice to her when she says stuff sometimes that I think deserves to be shot down. I think I'll have to tell her that the way she's acting sometimes isn't really nice at all.