Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Living the Dream Career

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

I am a rather rare trader from choosing to participate with the intention of profiting off the Forex market. I am doing a lot better with it now. I have future plans laid out for me in making a ton of money without really having to work that hard except being at a computer which comes naturally to me and might be a lot harder than it actually seems to some! I'm ready to be like "Come to Papa" mode.

On a random note, I really don't mind marrying and having a partner who doesn't fit the looks category of what I was looking for in the first place anymore. I find myself still capable of being physically attracted to these other types of women. In fact, I don't think I even have that much of a preference with it anymore. I'm just looking for great qualities and no deal breakers. 

I'm going to play it safe and work hard for my money and then get courageous about trading and investing to make myself rich on the side! I'm going to stick to being a software engineer because I am a natural grinder and don't mind all the pain and personal abuse I feel with it.