Monday, October 17, 2022

What I Need to Work On

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  14. Pack for trip. 
  15. Car wash
  16. Haircut
I'm really trying to make money right now on the side by doing something ingenious and unconventional. What I am noticing is that there may be better opportunities for me if I stay up a little past my bedtime and manage some trades. It could be that maybe this is the final piece I need to complete my system. 
---

I'm really hoping to continue working on everything with myself. The latest thing I'm interested in is developing some romantic chemistry while just doing it for practice right now of course with my close friend. She's pretty oblivious about it, and I think it's better that I never reveal it to her in person because it could ruin the work I already put into it by changing her mood. Also, it's probably something that I never need to bring up because I'm not interested in her from having a few deal breakers which I implied with her. I don't mind telling her really if she wants to ever directly ask me if I like her or not in that way. 

Overall, she seems to be enjoying hanging out with me so far. This practice I'm doing with her is also not something I'm enforcing with myself. I just don't really care about impressing her at this point in our relationship.