Thursday, October 27, 2022

Focusing on Priorities

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  5. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

It looks like it's really about focusing on the most important things for me and just riding out any form of stress by putting a literal smile on my face. It's really coming down to being patient and just getting things done in a timely manner. 

I don't think I really need to focus so much on watching TV anymore and just get done with what I should be doing to reach some goals. Seriously, I think putting an easy smile on my face is just a great way to maintain a level of good confidence when anything is feeling uneasy for me. At the same time, I don't know what it is yet but listening to Scriptures has also been very helpful for me. 

It looks like because I like to stay pretty chill, I pretty much get this frozen-in-motion syndrome often when I'm feeling stressed. I just feel like from work piling up and not knowing how to go about it. I sort of lack this bird's eye point-of-view and just need to be organized better by breaking it down.