Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Personal Preferences

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  14. Pack for trip. 
---

I finally understand my personal preferences. I prefer talking about dating with only a few friends but I am initially open to talking about it with anyone new until I get to know them well enough to personally decide if I'm still interested. The people I love listening to about dating are practically the experts who I personally know and have successfully dated the type of person I'm interested in. Just because one of my close friends said she's dated a lot of people, I still find it to be awkward and uninteresting for me to talk about it with her. She's very interested in talking about it, but I'm not into her so I just don't want to waste my time engaging in this type of conversation. It makes sense then that I haven't been practicing enough of that good amount of chemistry with her and turned into some type of bad habit, so I think it's had an effect on my own dating life. I think because of my actions and not conveying my lack of interest in dating her, she can even think that I'm like a brother to her which isn't the case for me. I just see her as a friend and since she's a girl who has the appearance of someone within my range, I find that she has a few deal breakers at the moment which she can fix but I'm never counting on it so with my preferences, not interested! 

I think trying to maintain romantic chemistry is very important in general with any single lady who wants to connect with me. It's pretty boring for me sometimes, but I'm willing to always grind it out with a smile on my face despite not being in the mood for participating sometimes. Honestly, looks don't really matter to me anymore so I've grown to become someone else in a good way.