Sunday, October 30, 2022

How Things Are Falling into Place

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
  12. Reactivate drone
---

It's amazing with some of my past posts I'm writing up from feeling it at the spur of the moment. Because I'm not blessed with sound memory, I sort of have to beat it into submission if I want to always remember something intricate. 

My mind is really cloudy a lot of times with both feelings and reasoning thoughts. It's easy for me to wander off into something else and lose my concentration while trying to do something important for personal reasons and then have to refocus again continually. 

In other words, I've never been fully meticulous about organizing my own personal thoughts and feelings. I'm learning to get better at it though by just putting myself into the fire, which I need to do more often. I think I'm just trying to coast through hard moments of making a living.