Friday, October 21, 2022

Theorizing My Past Stupid Actions

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
---

Because I'm so confident with myself, I really don't care about people making wild accusations with me anymore. Neither do I really care about calling myself all sorts of negative names anymore. My upbeat confidence still remains the same- unbridled! 

I think with me going all ape crazy on annoying and pervertedly weird colleagues while being like the nicest guy in the world that I could be at the same time, it was just a personal ploy to deal with my lack of self-confidence. I was really just throwing my weight around like a maniac and then in a timidly weird way sometimes just to compensate for my lack of self-confidence. I even texted people my complaints that threw them off and made them turn into wet sour peaches that could be left alone to allow them to dry out every last drop of its bitter tears because of my lack of self-confidence and not being able to approach them in person about it! 

With me acting the way I did and having only a few good girls pursuing me at the time, I totally regret not marrying one of them. It's because of my lack of self-confidence. I blame it all on not being able to man up at the time. Not anymore and the love of Christ should compel you to do the same- being the good preacher who is also walking his holy talk!