Sunday, October 23, 2022

Finding Right Thing to Focus On

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

Analyzing what I did yesterday, a lot of it was centered on entertainment. I guess it's okay but it should be done for the right reasons. I think I can really let it go for doing more important things.

I think I need to continue to do my very best while working hard at it and maintaining a high level of self-confidence. 

I have figured out that I want to make my money as an investor and just have a lot of free time. Anything stress-related for whatever unknowns that are coming before me is something that I can face with a smile!