Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Trading Better

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Finish reading a novel  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets
  14. Finish voting on mail-in ballots
  15. Go to walmart to return item and buy some needed items
  16. Test out new drone
In order for me to trade a lot better, I'm really going to need to stay up. I'm having trouble doing this because I'm just knocking out. I think I just need to remind myself that I'm doing this for possibly easy money! I'm going back to my trading routine that was successful for me two months ago. 

I completely went off with trading and it derailed me this month. Fortunately, all is not lost and the amount I lost is something I am willing to stomach for this. It's interesting how comparing it to trading and Poker, I get more butt hurt about losing a few dollars in a game of Poker rather than losing hundreds of dollars in trading. This leads me to conclude that I have always been meant to be a trader, and I even have a passion for it while loving this swing trading approach I am still developing.