Friday, October 14, 2022

Making Some Sense With What I Have

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
---
Okay, it's pretty clear to me that one of my close female friends really likes me. I'm also her main guy friend that she likes to prioritize hanging out with. Other than that, she likes to be with her family.

She has mentioned to me before that if I wasn't a nice person then she would have cut me off already a long time ago. She has also been seeing a therapist and I'm starting to see a little improvement with how she carries herself when I do stuff to tick her off!  

It's mainly been about communication over stuff we like and I'm realizing this is really the crust of having chemistry in relationships. It can feel boring for me, but I think it's necessary for me to build upon if I want to have female relationships and especially a lover so I see it as practice with her. I'm not into this friend even though she's enough for me on the outer appearances. I don't really care about it that much and besides, there are other different looking girls who I also like about their appearances too. It's just that, it's not enough for me anymore when it comes to finding myself a wife.