Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Revisiting Goals

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Discuss plans next day with friend about upcoming trip
  14. Take some time to finish up voting on mail-in ballots
  15. Go to walmart to return item and buy any needed items (e.g. honey,vicks)
  16. Test out new drone
  17. Buy batteries for piano and practice my two songs
  18. Wash car
I'm looking at these objectives on a daily basis but I keep failing to complete all of them. I think I am able to maybe knock out only one before calling it a day! This is something I would like to fix. 

I think it's mainly because my mind is pretty boggled down with the ridiculousness of doing it with the time given to me and then wanting to do something less productive to pass the time. I think I just have to accept with a smile on my face that it's better to do what I have in mind of doing besides feeling like I'm indirectly escaping into someone else's world by watching television. I mean if I have time afterwards then maybe I should go reward myself.

I'm going to just break it down into smaller and manageable steps that are satisfying for me to complete at the bare minimum because I sort of want to be in more control of my tasks and feel a lot more fulfillment. 

It looks like it's a lot easier for me to do things with people because I prefer this way besides being on my own. It's a lot harder for me to execute it on my own because then I want to always give into less productive but fun things to waste my time without realizing it. 

A life coach has tried to sell me on mentoring me, but I'm just not into it. 

The life coach can't even always be there to be of any help to me. Plus, I don't really want to pay him anything to be coached. Maybe he has a better way of doing it if he gets to be successful at something like Real Estate or business and then make an offer to mentor someone for free he sees fit. He then doesn't have to worry about paying for some bills!